Open Position: BI-LINGUAL CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
Who We Are
Surteco North America Plastics Division under the Doellken and Canplast brands is
North America’s leading supplier of Edgebanding in PVC, ABS, and Acrylic to the
woodworking industry. With factories, service centers and distribution partners
throughout North America, Surteco is uniquely suited to supply products and services to
the industry. Surteco North America Plastics Division is part of Surteco Group SE, a
publicly traded company headquartered in Buttenwiesen, Germany with annual
revenues of approximately $800M USD and 24 production sites spanning four
Doellken and Canplast Edgebanding is the finest, most consistent product available on
the market today. Typical applications of Edgebanding include residential and office
furniture, institutional case goods (laboratories, hospitals, medical offices, schools, etc.),
store fixtures, kitchens, locker rooms and numerous others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Bi-Lingual Customer Care Representative who will deliver effective customer support and carry out the efficient processing of all
customer orders with complete fluency in the French language. This role is a key contributor within the Customer Care team, providing responsive and professional
support to customers externally while being a voice of a customer internally. When the person in this role delivers, Surteco customers are satisfied with the care and support
they have received.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, this is a position which requires daily interactions with customers. Through these conversations, a Customer Care Representative not only addresses customer concerns and inquiries but also encourages the ongoing sales of company products. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate exemplary customer relationship skills that will support a positive experience and strengthen the Company’s brand.
What You Can Do
- Respond appropriately and accurately to customer inquiries on product features, pricing, services and terms of delivery
- Accurately receive and process customer orders and returns in a timely manner
- Ensure thorough and timely completion of all customer care documentation and appropriate dissemination to stakeholders in other departments
- Participate in special projects and other duties that serve the ongoing improvement of processes in customer care or in other departments, as required
- Ensure the proper document storage of all customer care documentation
- Active monitoring of customer care email and mail inquiries, ensuring timely responses to any incoming items
- Accurate and timely processing of credits and analyze the root cause for corrective actions
What You Bring to Our Team
- Post secondary education; relevant practical experience may be considered in lieu of education
- A minimum of 3-5 years of customer care experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word and Excel
- Sound written communication skills to enable clear electronic communications and procedure documentation and form completion with complete fluency in French
- Quick learner; curious to take interest in products and to gain product knowledge
- Verbal communication skills are excellent; able to establish rapport quickly and engage in productive dialogue; is easy to approach and talk with; warm, pleasant
and gracious; a good listener
- Demonstrated customer care skills; dedicated to understanding and meeting the needs of customers
- This position is based in Brampton, ON. A competitive compensation package will be offered including benefits.
Send your resume to email@example.com with Surteco Bi-Lingual Customer Care Representative in the Subject field.